Southern Section Abstract Submission 2020
Event Date: March 14-16, 2020
Event Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Registration Open Dates: Nov 15, 2019
Abstract Submissions Opens: Nov 15, 2019
All abstract deadlines are at 11:59 PM EST on the dates listed below:
February 28, 2020:
- Deadline to be considered for a concurrent talk.
- Application for Travel funds is available through the abstract submission, for graduate and undergraduate applicants who apply by this date.
March 7, 2020:
- Deadline for poster abstract submissions to be included in the meeting booklet and to receive a poster number. Abstracts must be complete and the primary poster presenter must be registered for the conference by this date.
- The Program Committee invites abstracts (maximum 300 words or 2,000 characters) that report new scientific research developments in diverse areas of Plant Biology.
- Abstracts are welcome from scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education.
- Each attendee can have up to two (2) abstract submissions, only one may be entered into the competition.
- Poster Session: poster size limit 3 feet across by 4 feet high.
For assistance with the Southern Section Abstracts, please contact:
Senior Manager, Membership
American Society of Plant Biologists
15501 Monona Drive
Rockville, Maryland 20855